Hilex, a Novolex brand, announced new options for its popular ProWAVE Tote, a recyclable, reusable tote bag that simplifies deliveries and carry-out for supermarkets, restaurants, retailers, and their customers.
Customers can now choose a ProWAVE Tote that features a 2.25-mil gauge film that’s manufactured with a minimum of 40% post-consumer recycled material — attributes that allow the totes to meet most legislative requirements for reusable bags, including those in California.
Customers also can now opt for a ProWAVE Tote made with 1.7-mil gauge film.
The ProWAVE tote boasts folded handles and a sturdy double-ply top, ensuring that the bag remains open for easy loading.
The flat bottom design allows for the efficient packing of larger grocery or retail products.
The bags offer a number of popular features.
The totes are:
- An ideal to-go solution to streamline carry-out and delivery. The bags offer a low-profile design and flat bottom for easy loading; two large, comfortable handles for carrying; and a specially engineered inner fold that bolsters the bags’ strength during transport and allows customers to conveniently access the contents when the products arrive.
- Can be recycled in-store drop-off or take-back programs.
- Durable and puncture resistant to encourage reuse.
- Designed to be compliant with new standards and legislation. For example, the totes manufactured with a 2.25-mm gauge and minimum 40% post-consumer recycled content meet the EcoLogo ATP-001 standard and are compliant with California SB 270 requirements.
- Available in two gauges, 1.7 mil, and 2.25 mil, providing options to meet various regulations and customer needs.
- Can be used for hot, cold or frozen foods.
- Offered in recycled white, grey, and kraft brown, with custom colors and prints available.
The ProWAVE tote will be featured among the many innovative products featured at the Novolex booth at the International Dairy Deli Bakery show in Anaheim, Calif., Sunday through Tuesday.
The Novolex booth will be located at #3111.
To learn more about the ProWAVE Tote, visit https://novolex.com/products/prowave-tote/.