The restaurant is known for its hand-made and fire-cooked dishes on a wood-fired grill at the centre of its open kitchen, and they are excited to introduce its latest menu.
Their latest dinner menu has been curated to create an experience of Old World cuisine with imaginative twists, within an intimate space that will quickly feel like your own.
The cocktails and dishes are full of all of the bold flavours, each crafted with love and of course, spice!
Some of their latest additions range from cocktails to apps and entrees.
- Lavender Lime Leaf Gimlet – lavender-infused gin, lime leaf cordial
- Spicy Hibiscus Margarita – habanero infused tequila, hibiscus syrup, lime
Dips + Mezzes
all dips served with 2 pitas
- Muhammara – walnut, roasted peppers, sourdough
- Halloumi – amlou, roasted grapes, pistachio
Colds + Salads
- Yellow Fin Tuna – green olive, preserved meyer lemon, harissa
- Little Gem Salad – pickled fennel, fenugreek dressing, pistachio
all served with labneh and ezme
- King Oyster Mushrooms + Pumpkin – hawaij spice
- Lamb+Beef Koobideh – urfa chilli, coffee
all served with fermented schug, harissa, sumac onion, toum
- Lamb Shoulder – sour cherry + aleppo, pistachio, masabacha