Steam Whistle Brewing announced that Canada’s Premium Pilsner is now available in a new format – a 5 L Party Keg – perfect for sharing at home or to take along to gatherings.
Steam Whistle is known for its award-winning Pilsner and eye-catching brand, and the 5 L Mini Keg continues this legacy.
For those who love draught beer, you can enjoy novelty and convenience with this large-sized can holding 14 x 12 oz pours of their crisp and refreshing Pilsner.
Expect to see Steam Whistle Pilsner 5 L Kegs in these retailers throughout the spring and summer:
- Ontario – LCBO outlets (all across Ontario), Steam Whistle’s onsite retail store and the brewery’s e-commerce site offering delivery to your door in Southern Ontario
- British Columbia – launching at Angry Otter Liquor Stores and other fine retailers, beginning mid-April
- Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba – at select Grocery Stores & Private Retailers beginning in early April
- Quebec – at select Grocery & Convenience Stores by the end of March
- New Brunswick – in Alcool NB Liquor (ANBL) stores mid-April
- Newfoundland – Government Liquor Stores will have a special listing in June
Prices will vary by province and retailer, but in Ontario, this Party Keg retails for $34.95, offering volume savings from this 5000ml can-equivalent.
The new Steam Whistle 5 L Party Keg includes a QR code on the Cases and Kegs linking to an instructional video to ensure a smooth pour.
The steps are pretty simple:
- CHILL overnight in the fridge or on ice
- PLACE on bar top, keeping agitation to a minimum
- OPEN the top vent with a counter-clockwise twist
- PULL the tap out of the keg toward you
- TWIST the tap to the left and FILL your glass
- ENJOY the 5L Keg within 48 hours for optimum freshness
Pick up a Steam Whistle 5 L Party Keg today and add this barrel of fun to your regular rotation.